Saturday, December 28, 2013

Made beautiful by sherry // Virtual Coffee House

Made beautiful by sherry // Virtual Coffee House

I've been using this product for the last 2 months because I enjoy hot coffees and teas ~ my way is a little different but that's okay.  I like being different.  I mix my coffee stick with my mid-morning Vanilla Plexus 96 Protein Shake.  I get a sustained boost of energy from adding much needed protein to  my diet and mental focus to help me with my morning tasks ~ I am seriously NOT a morning person at all. 

It's reasonable to have a coffee shipped to me every month.  I change the option of which style I want when I want to.  I order an extra box or two as gifts for coffee drinking friends for their birthdays.  Win/Win. 

Cool ~ thing is as soon as you join you get your own replicating website to share with friends and family.  So ~ now sharing my love for Javita.

No comments:

Post a Comment