As a founding rep for Younique Products I had the opportunity to fill a lot of girls stockings with a very popular item this year. So popular in fact we SOLD-OUT before Christmas and it caused panic as customers realized they had not purchased enough to fill their gift lists with and then realized there wasn't any left for them.
Great news is that it will be back in stock for 2014 ~ the greatest news? I bought 10 sets before we ran out because I know my customers are just as late shopping as I am... except this time! To order your 3D Fiber Lash Mascara please visit my Ysite at http://www.youniqueproducts.com/sherry
Here are some great pictures of our fabulous 3D Fiber Lash Mascara ~ enjoy!
![]() |
| Lashes that cast shadows ~ how sexy is that? |
![]() |
| Order your 3D Fiber Lash Mascara today! |



No comments:
Post a Comment