Monday, December 23, 2013

May the Truth be Known

Really? How much time do you spend on your daily routine?


We women don't always tell the truth about these things because either it takes us much longer and we don't want to confess that or it takes only minutes and we don't want to appear vain.  My best truthful answer is that on most days I spend about 15 minutes with the basics ~ lips, lashes and a dash of  bb creme! 


How much time do you spend?  No, Really!


If I am getting dressed to the 9's ~ well that is a completely different timeframe.... maybe even require removing one "look" to replace with another if I suddenly have a mood change and change outfits!  Great thing my makeup is MOODSTRUCK by Younique ~ 30 moody named eye pigments to help me achieve that "look" that I am going for.  Sometimes I seriously have to find an outfit to match my makeup now not the other way around.  Life is good!

3D Fiber Lash Mascara, Lavish Lip Gloss BB Flawless
The following are the products I used in the look in the collage above ~ how long did that take?  15 mintues!  Sure......



The Products

3D Fiber Lash Mascara $29
Lucrative Lip Gloss $15
 



BB Flawless $39








No comments:

Post a Comment